Physical Therapy Services we provide include treatment for symptoms related to:
- Spine Care
- Joint Replacement Rehab
- Balance Programs
- Strengthening Programs
- Industrial Injury Rehab
- Pre and Post Op Rehab
- Sports Injury Rehab
- Musculoskeletal Pain/Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) and Personal Injuries
- Chronic/Acute Pain Symptoms
- Supervised Maintenance Programs
- Manual Therapy
- Mat-based Pilates
- Certified Hand Therapist
- Kinesio Taping
- Joint Mobilization
Special Services at Our Other Locations
Magnolia Physical and Aquatic Therapy of Huntington Beach
- Aquatic Therapy
- Aquatic Fitness Classes
Corona del Mar Physical Therapy
- Rapid Release Vibration Therapy
- Yoga-based Rehab Programs
Did You Know?
- Physical therapists treat newborns and all ages up to the elderly.
- In many states, including California, patients have direct access to Physical Therapy Services. Physical therapists can evaluate and treat patients without the patients having to see a doctor first.
- Most people don’t know this, but physical therapists and patients are actually partners in the patient’s recovery. When seeing a physical therapist, the patient needs to do their part with the exercises they advise.